Friday 20 May 2011

shawlicious


Well my crochet hooks have been busy this week. I have managed many makes so far.

I've made two needle/hook rolls.One for my knitting needles and one for my crochet hooks. I reused some unwanted jeans of my son's. I cut a secton from the leg. Inserted ric rac and stitched ribbon with slots for my needles. It should be really easy to replicate. Go ahead. We all have unwanted, ready to recycle items. My finished rolls look like this:



I also got to crocheting. I made some playpals for my son search sherbet kitties on the web to find the free and very wonderful pattern. My son loves his new pals.




Heldasland has the cutest shawl pattern using the treble(u.k.)/double crochet(u.s.) stitch. Find that patten here. I added the picot edging for my own personal twist and I used King Cole Riot (magic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.