Sunday 29 May 2011

linen and lace.

 
Click on any  image to go straight to the template.

Today I drafted a pattern for this coin purse. It is so sweet and chic even if I do say so myself. I made it for the swap I am hosting in the coin purse swap group on swapbot found here Not using swapbot. Well it's easy to join and fun, fun, fun.

The pattern is free. Click any image to go to the pattern. 

Remember you are free to use this pattern for your personal use, but please don't use it for any other purpose.

Enjoy and have fun.

Happy hands mean a happy face. Smiles r good!

Click on any  image to go straight to the template.

2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely, thank you for sharing.
    I had to smile at your declaration "no craft escapes my fingers" - we certainly have this in common:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! I really like the lace inlay. I'll be making one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.