Saturday 19 March 2011

another runaway week

The weeks keep flying by. 

This week I have mainly been a homebird, cooking, spring cleaning and spending much needed down time at home in Scrapsville.

What did I make this week?  Well really not that much.  Despite being in more.  I did some curtain alterations, but I didn't want to blog that.  I did learn how to use my invisible hem stitch and foot and I now need to make new curtains for my home.  I have to find some fabby fabric and stick with a design first. 

At this time of the year, like most of us, I want to start a-fresh.  I think decorating is on the cards.  That will please both my hands and my eyes.  I mean its crafting on a larger scale.  What could go wrong.

My post is pictureless.  I have nothing to share :(, but I know that won't be the case for long.  You make your hands happy this weekend, leave a comment and I will pop over to see what you have done. 

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we just don't seem to be able to get to our crafty stuff do we! Decorating is fabulously crafty though. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.