Wednesday 16 March 2011

found it!

and I finished my project.



This purse if for a swap on swapbot.  I had a blast and disasters making this one.  The back of the purse is made from reclaimed denim.  Infact the very pair that the purse is sat on.  The back of it looks like this.

There#s something missing from the back.  I haven't quite worked out what it needs but somthing will happen.  It needs to be beautiful on both sides.    Off I pop.  My happy hands need to get busy.

Didn't take me long.  Voila!



Right!  Off to make my hands not so happy.  Housework, yes I did say it, beckons.  Hope you have happy hands all day long.  :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found it! That's a lovely bag too and the little embellishment on the back is perfect. Get that housework out of the way asap!:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.