Friday 25 February 2011

could it be Friday?

How did we get to this day? Well I knew I would not have much time for blogging this week being half term and all, but I did not think it would take me five days to make a post. Whoops! Well my fingers have been happy making other people happy this week which if you know me, makes me very happy indeed. I have completed some swaps and finished bits and bobs that were hanging around needing the attention of my fingers. I like completion.


This morning my kids and I have been finger happy, making hama bead geekery. The image above shows what we made. The little things in life really make me smile. My little people, those little beads and the silly little things we have made.

What will you do to make your fingers happy today? Share some finger happiness with the loved ones in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.