Monday 21 February 2011

half term begins

ETAMade e it to the post office. Sue your cupcakes are on their way. I also posted the mug rug in the post below. I need to make another one now.

Today is officially the beginning of half term. Spring is in the air, the snow drops and crocus are sprouting everywhere and little buds are appearing on trees in and around the area that we call Scrapsville.

My fingers have been happily reorganising my very cluttered and untidy crafting space. I still have a way to go but considering I have been at it for nearly four hours now, I ask myself why do I let it get in such disorder. I know why, crafting definitely does take presidence over tidying. I know this is not the most reasonable reason for mess, but it is the one I am using. I promise to upload pictures of my crafty corner of Scrapsville later. Hold tight.





I need to get to the post office so I am downing tools so to speak, until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.