Wednesday 2 February 2011

bowled over

Thanks for your comments on my junk jounal.  I am having a blast with it.  Today I have been working on some bluework embroidery.  I will post piccies tomorrow when the light is better and I have to complete the gift album I have for the two members of our congregation that are leaving. I will share images from this project over the next day or so also. I have had the pictures processed now which means I can start with the cropping and pasting.  I am so excited.  I can't wait to see how the whole thing turns out.  I have had real fun getting back to paper crafting.

We are feeling much better today, but still not right.  I went back to bed this afternoon with Angelo and slept for well over an hour.  This just proves that I am sick.  I never ever do that.  Another early night is necessary.  This way I am giving my body the chance to recover.

Back to picture blogging tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.