Thursday 3 February 2011

bluework embroidery

While resting yesterday my fingers were kept busy with bluework embroidery.  This craft is very simple.  It requires very little in the way of needlework knowledge, yet it is very effective and definitely relaxing.  I sat and sewed thinking of those ladies in the olden days before television and the other distractions.  The nimble fingered ladies who would ridicule my efforts. See what you think.  I really enjoyed it.  So much so that I worked from my own design inspired by Scandinavian florals.  I produced two samples for my swap partner.  I hope she likes them.







As for being sicky-boo.  We are still recovering. I do feel much better but I know I am germsy so I will keep the little foes to myself.  I don't feel 100% but I am improved upon from yesterday.  Thanks so much for your well wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Monika, simple but very effective. Glad you are feeling a bit better, have a super weekend. ♥Sue♥ :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.