Monday 22 February 2010

What a great weekend

This weekend was great. I have spent time with my friends and family. My aunt and cousin came over, my close friend Cheryl and her husband visited and Colette came over with Daisy (Daisy is a lemon Bassett hound, and very frisky with it).

I really have had busy days this weekend but enjoyable all the same.

Creations have resulted from this weeks play time. I made this brooch late last night for my aunt.




This is felt rose made to the specs on lolly's site.  I have included blanket stitch around the edge which gives it a new look.  These colours were to my aunt's liking, personally I would prefer brighter colours so I know what my next project will be.

I have been making needle books with matching bottle top pincushions. These make great gifts. I will publish a tute for the needle books so keep checking back.


And here are its contents:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.