Wednesday 17 February 2010

Late nights and early mornings.

I have been up for hours.  The baby woke up in the middle of the night and my OH wanted to talk when we got in bed so I am suitably shattered.  Tis bright and beautiful, but bitterly cold out and I am supposed to go out to the shops today.  What is a girl to do?  Stay in warm and comfy with family and good craft or go out to pay bills and shop for good craft?  Decisions, decisions.  I know getting out will be great but I am still in hibernation mode, oh what to do.

My son loved his canvas and has added colour to make it his own.  It now looks like this.  He has started a new one too.


Still undecided.  If I head into town I could pick him up some markers and some canvases (it is half term).   Oh I feel my decision might be to go out after all.  Yes and then I can share images of my stash.  That's it.  My bath is running.  It is not hard to get me to spend money.


I did say I would post better pictures of my fish fing so as promised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.