I seem to have developed a renewed mojo. About blinking time I would say. I have been creating lots of bits and bobs. I have photos too.
Here we go:
This is my BIA interactive book made for a swap on UKS. I used K and Co Roam papers primarily and Bazzill cardstock. I am really happy with the way that it turned out and hope that the recipient enjoys it too.
I used the same papers to make a wall hanging name banner for one of my close friend's daughters. I used coasters for the backgrounds which were primed painted and papered. I embellished some of the papers with crystal glitter to add a bit of oomph. I cut letters from coordinating Bazzill and embellished them. Some were sewn, others were glazed, some were left plain, the others had buttons attached or prima flowers. YES Prima Flowers. The original ones. I have a small jar of mixed colours obtained from RAKs and swaps. They came in really handy for this project. I have kept myself busy as you can see.