Tuesday 15 April 2008

36 Week Check up, other hostpital appts. and an interview

What a scare that was to start off with. When the Dr examined me to see what the position of the baby was he couldn't tell whether he was breech or not! Alarm bells began to ring. Caesarian nightmares flashed through my head. Off we went for a positioning scan which revealed that whilst the baby is in an odd position, his head is down. His back is facing mine which means he is facing upwards. This unexpected event has its merits as we were given the opportunity of yet another photograph.

I had hoped it would be third time lucky with this one, but my diamond geezer does not do still very well and despite a very crisp image of his face appearing on screen the one we were given in print is blurry indicating once again that my little man is just a little camera shy.

He looks very like Marcus to me and John. My LEVI's don't seem to be as strong as John's. Oh well at least there can be no denying on his part.

It is hospital day in our family. I have been, my dad ist there also re cataracts and John's dad has been re kidney stones. I need to make some phone calls later to find out what has occurred. I just hope they haven't had any scares.

Josh is attending a college interview for next year too. I hope he gets the news he wants to hear.

Its all going on. Life at least is not dull. I am grateful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.