Wednesday 9 February 2011

one lonely sole

Pun intended. My fingers got to working with this puppy yesterday. I am pleased with how it turned out. Now if I can just make another to approximate this one I will have a pair. I have used this wool




In other news:

Last week my very old PC died. I later found out that it was just a fuse and phew, because I changed it yesterday and talk about in the nick of time as my less than a year old lap top decided to die this morning. Well what can I say. How would I get to Scrapsville via blogland with no computer access? I spoke to the nice Samsung people this morning who informed me that it was dead and needed to go in for emergency treatment. I have been told to expect a courier over the next day or so. That is rather lame as I could do with time and date. Oh well we will see. I will update with the adventures of my laptop as and when they develop.

Thanks for stopping by blogfriends remember your fingers like to be busy. Sit still for a while and let them have some fun.

X

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sad about your computer, the up side is while you are waiting for it to recover you can spend time making lovely things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.