Monday 7 February 2011

the facebook experiment and other happy ramlings

I have toyed with the idea of facebook for ages. I understand cyber space and enjoy some of its functions but facebook is in your face. I tried it. I don't fit in there. It felt overwhelming and I quickly came to the conclusion that I would be better off without facebook.

On the upside I have a very tidy house. I have spent the weekend in spring clean mode. I wonder how long it will last.

As for crafting, well my fingers have been busy, but with cleaning products, cloths vacuums and brushes in hand. Sometimes we need to slow down to catch up so that we can keep going. Hope that makes sense.

There endeth my happy ramblings.

1 comment:

  1. Ah Monika! Now I feel guilty for ignoring all my housework LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.