Thursday 20 January 2011

methinks a new banner is needed!

I have been using GIMP over the last few days.  It is a great program.  I am going to make a new banner in the next day or so.  The week of tutes prep is going well.  I do hope to post with accurate details about when that will be but believe me it will not be long.

I am very excited about getting this off the ground.

If you have suggestions for tutorials you would like to see please feel free to leave your ideas in your comments and you might just be lucky.  At the end of the week I will be giving away things that have been made so please do keep coming back.

I have noticed that the traffic for this site has been increasing and I seem to be getting a few more comments so please do let me know you are out there.  Leave me a comment to make me know you like visiting Scrapsville.

I have to go now to do some more digi stuff in Gimp.  I am getting quite good at it. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.