Thursday 9 July 2009

Almost there

Now over the last five weeks I have had builders in. My house seems to be covered in a thin layer of dust. I am at my wit's end with it all. DEEP BREATHS are completely necessary.

As for being crafty well I can't really get to my stuff. I am late with a CJ and that is primarily because I cannot access my stuff but also due to lack of MOJO.

I have been in the house for weeks. I feel caged. Poor Angelo has been stuck with me. I feel much better for getting that out and now feel that I can focus on the positive.

I have had steps built in the back garden and aside from topsoil and seed/turf being laid, our garden is really taking shape. I just hope the weather improves and then I will be able to enjoy it.

I got my printer back, but it has not been repaired. Boo hoo. I need a new one. Sounds like shopping to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.