Wednesday 20 February 2008

Look what I got!

I love taking part in swaps. UKS is a great site for that. I get to take part in all manner of crazy art projects (crazy in the most creative way). I recently took part in an altered coaster box swap.

I mailed my box to my swapee (pictures of the actual box will only appear after she has received it, but the spoilers reveal my colour scheme (see two posts back).

My swapee sent me a fabby boxed stuffed full of delicious chocolate (needless to say that it is now empty) Her theme is Easter and it is so appropriate. I love it and now intend to make these for my boys to fill with little choccy eggs.

I am devasted as the images I had have now disappeared. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.