Saturday 14 April 2007

Now that blogger is working again...

I can go back to what I do best.
I have made some funky things recently so here are some more pictures.



The ATCs were meant to be a surprise, but I don't mind spoiling it. I made 18 of them as near to the original as possible. They are small souvenir and thank you for those who are taking part in the altered doll swap that I am running on UKS.



So what do some of the dolls look like?The next image will give some indication.
If you don't see yours don't be annoyed, I could only frame what is visible.







I have been working on CJ's so here is a carefully framed shot of the one that I am working on now. I am not finished, but I have a clear idea of where I am going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.