Tuesday 17 April 2007

Its a Charmed life!

I have been inspired by other people's blogs and swaps I've found whilst on the net. Charms could become my newest addiction. I have garnered the interest of my fellow alterers on UKS re a charm swap. I must say that the interest is encouraging. I have submitted a request to one of the mods on the forum and hope to link it to my blog if the approval is given.

In preparation I have:

dismantled unused objects and plan to play tonight. I hope to produce many fruits. I will upload pictures later.

purchased a solder iron and solder (I have incurred an injury too, but I will live)

sketched.

I hope my preparation pays off.

1 comment:

  1. Have you got any piccies of the charms... they sound very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.