Wednesday 18 April 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Somedays can be described as no days. In truth I have done lots today, but I don't feel like I have. Strange but true.

I have made some stamps using my imagepac. I did make some yesterday too. I now have new stamps to play with and I have been playing. I did some work on the oriental postcards for a swap on uks last night too, but I did not finish them. I also worked on the flower themed deco page. I've used my new stamps on both projects.









I am liking what I am doing but I am having trouble finishing. Perhaps my mojo is giving up? I do hope not with the CC this weekend.

I found this fantastic bag today in a pound shop. I think it needs charms. I will have to play. The bag is retro madness, I love it. What a bargain. Just £1.00.





I am so insanely in love with the silly thing that I have taken photos for scrapping. They are printed and waiting for inspiration from the CC this weekend. I haven't scrapped in ages. I love it for its funky colourful design.

I also bought a clipboard intended for Bingoers. I like that word. Having never been to Bingo the item was bought strictly for altering purposes. It has been primed and given its first layer of white paint.

I have also fannied around with the ATC shrine design that I am in love with at the moment.

I have started, fiddled, dibbled and dabbled, but I have nothing complete to show for my efforts. I am beginning to tire of my seemingly endless need for new projects. I must complete what I start. I must complete what I start. X 100.

Okay a deep breath and back to the creation station.

2 comments:

  1. ok so i thought I didn't need one, but now I find I do.... I really really need an imagepac thingy mibobby!!! your stamps are great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag really cries out for some stitching and embellishing......I want one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.