Tuesday 5 April 2011

coincidence or great craft timing

Cathedral windows are a real buzz at the moment.  Look at what I happened upon yesterday.



Look familiar?

Go compare!  (sorry could not resist).  Here's mine.



Click the Charming Windows link if you would like to go to that tute.

Well it is very cloudy and April-showery here in Scrapsville.  I long for sunny bright days and apparently they are coming this weekend.  Better get my crafty skates on over the next day or so as when the weather perks up I know I will want to be out and about.

My happy hands are crafting carved stamps, solid crochet squares and my hexagon love keeps growing.  I did a quick count this morning and I have 695.  I double checked so I think this is an accurate tally.  I am almost half way there.  1667 is what I need. Only just under a thousand to go.  Right I am going for a quick lie down.  My head hurts.  It had to be the maths.  X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.