Thursday 10 March 2011

colour theme

I love colour. Green is one of my ultimate faves. It works with just about everything, it is nature's colour; need I say more.

What's your fave colour? Do you have one? When did it become your fave and why?

Personally I don't know when green became my fave, but I love all the shade variations and I realised that I loved this colour because there was so much of it around me. I have lots of green clothes, and I craft with lots of green. I have decided to accent my very neutral boring living space with colour. I know that green will feature heavily.

finished:




I had hoped to have finished this one a few days ago, but life got in the way; today I managed to complete it. YAY!  This cushion is a gift for the very wonderful and very crazy Kerie. mmmmmwah to you hun.

I am going to make one using very similar colours for myself. (I have the squares I just need to sit and sew them up.) Bleeeeeuuuuuuuch! I don't like that bit at all.I love the result so it is definitely worth it.  I hope she likes it.

How have your hands been made happy today?  Share your makes by leaving a comment.  That way I can hit the link and see what you do.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Very Crazy Kerie10 March 2011 at 22:47

    Hey there Monika...thank you, thank you, thank you for the mostest splendiddlyocious crochetycushion!!! I luuuurrrrve it totally and completely!!! Thank you for your hard, but enjoyably happy work, and for your sweet thoughtfulness!! You are the Monika-ist Monika in the whole big wide world and i love you, i do!! Mmmmmmmmwwwwaaaah to you and the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cushion turned out so well Monika, I lurve green too and pink and purple and loads of other colours LOL! Too hard to choose one favourite!
    happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.