Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wow!  The weekends here are really busy.  Yesterday I went to Manchester City Centre with Angelo and met up with my Aunt.  We had a good look around the shops and chatted along the way.  It was fun and made a change.  We speak often on the phone, but we see each other less often.  We really had a fun day.

I took this picture of the two of them on the bridge near Piccadilly Railway Station.
Angelo loves his aunt.  That is why he has such a smiley face.

My fingers have been busy.  They always are in one way or another, but it is a WIP and I am not ready to post piccies just yet.

I have found a great new blog called followingthepapertrail.  The work of this splendid paper crafter has inspired my latest work.  I will share I promise, but for now check her out.

Go on make something.  Give your hands something fun to do.

Hit this giveaway too.  Great fabrics for all of you who love to strike vintage print fabrics.  YUMMY.

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a good picture, glad you all had a good time. Can you believe that me the avid Manc traveller has never been on that bridge! I did't even recognize where you were until the description. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.