Monday 24 May 2010

No pictures, no blogging, no makes

Sorry I am a bad blogger.  The sun has been too good.  I have been out of doors mostly over the last few days, barbecuing, having fun with the family.  I am suffering like most form the effects of pollen but I am trying not to let that get to me too much.  I could be worse.

The housework needs to be completed early in the morning as later in the day I wanna be outside and it would be too hot to swing hoover around and potter in the way that I do.

A whole load of us played rounders yesterday and I thought I would be aching from the physical activity but I did quite well participating and this morning I am not sore.  Perhaps tomorrow.

I did find a great flower tute the other day, but I did not have time to blog and I know this post is very random but I hope you will find this link a good un.  I will post piccies of the ones that I have made when I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.