Tuesday 11 May 2010

It is really hard taking pictures that really do reflect the quality of what I have made.  Someone told me that I could scan things by placing them on the flat bed scanner with a sheet over the item.  Sounds convoluted but I thought I'll try it.  I don't know if I did something wrong but  the scanned images were not  good.

Anyway I made this Romantic lacy  brooch that really does brighten up the plainest top.  I love the layers and  getting back to what this post began with, can't really be seen.  I either need a new camera (long overdue) or I need a photography course.
The layers are made from cotton lace, cotton lawn linen, cheesecloth and a lace trimming with a button attached for good measure.

I made two new white hearts here they are.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.