Saturday 3 April 2010

Where does the time go?

A week already?  Gulp!.  I cannot get my head round the fact that we have already enjoyed a week's break from the routine of school.  Roll on the summer vacation.  We have a week left and I intend to make the most of it.  Father and son have gone fishing in Scrapsville.  I am hoping my little man has a good time.  Dad has been promising to take him, not to watch but to participate,  forever.  Well today is the day.  They have gone to the grand opening of a small lake nearby.  I hope this will be the first of many trips.  Little man and me are home.  We have been having more cold porcelain adventures and I have a few sewing adventures to complete too.  Must dash there simply just isn't enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.