Monday 26 April 2010

Busy days


Whoa horsey slow down.  The past few days in Scrapsville have been ultra busy.  I had a few friends who want help with sewing matters.  I found myself drafting patterns and the like.  Me!  I've yet to see if it works.

Saturday I was out with my aunt all day.  We did shopping for trimmings and I had a few great finds in Charity shops.  (US thrift stores)

Yesterday was my normal routine, worship, and then Mum came over and today I have had a school meeting the dentist and a visit from a friend for the majority of the afternoon.  

Tomorrow, I don't care what arrangements have been made, I am having a slow one.

First a work in progress

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see the rest of your WIP! That looks adorable!

    I love a good charity shop/thrift store! You can find some of the most amazing things there for CHEAP!

    HUGS Mon! Lotsa love to ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.