Friday 30 April 2010

Another embroidered adventure

Anyone who visits Scrapsville often will know that I am a very fickle crafter.  I like to try most crafts at least once.  Some I visit more often.  At the moment I am caught between cold porcelain and and embroidering and the latter seems to have it.  I have a few friends who have recently increased the world's population and so I like to make gifts for them rather than buy.  It sometimes takes a while but I hope it is worth the wait.  Here is another embroidered wall hanging.

I like to personalize gifts and for those with unusual names it seems to have more value.  Anyway after that massive build up it better be good.  I like it, I hope it is well received.  Let me know what you think.  Your comments are much appreciated.

 And I have totally decided that some things just don't photograph well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.