Tuesday 16 February 2010

up in the clouds and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Well not actually that high at all. I have been making clouds. I have been feeling (by that I mean liking and craft-lusting) after a make including clouds. I found a great template on Scribd. (So loving Scribd) which was intended for paper. I am going to have a real play as I can see it being an altered paper project, but I focusing on making wall hangings for the youngun's room and so I am playing with felt. It is looking cool. Some teasers to tempt you. I will find out if I am allowed to link the template and then if I can I will.

My son always impresses me with his doodles and drawings. Take a look and decide for yourself.


He took this picture and I should have done but you will see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.