Friday 19 June 2009

an up and down sort of day

Marcus is on packed lunch at school and loves Domo so I purchased a new lunch bag for him and designed a felt over simplified Domo face for him. The sack was the cheapest of the cheap and plain so it needed to be decorated as far as I could see. Well here are the results. He loves it so I am chuffed to pieces.




My kitchen is in. (huge grin) I have just found a leak in the seal around the sink's plug-hole. GREAT! (heavy sigh) That's another snag to be sorted on Monday. Ah well. Still got no oven. Hob food or take out. Take out it is.

Angelo is knackered. He has been ill for the past few days with a bit of a cold and his routine has been badly affected by all the building works that seem never ending and ultimately fraught with problems.

Marcus has taken part in Tesco's Great School run over a distance of a mile. This was not a sponsored event. He now has an award to commemorate the day. I am so proud of my boy. He has just showed me his confirmation letter for a trip to Ghyll Head.

Today has been one of those up and down sort of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.