Saturday 27 June 2009

Good Bye MJ

Despite my attempts to be good and get on here often and say something useful or do something productive, I have failed. I am not going to beat myself up too much because perhaps I had nothing to post and in that case I'd rather post nothing than waffle on about nothing.

I can't help feeling saddened by the loss of Michael Jackson to the world though. And that seems odd when I have such mixed feelings about him. Overall he made great music and lived, what I consider to be, a tragic life because of it.

When it seems every single teenager in Western culture dreams of notoriety for something or other, I think Mr Jackson's life should lay as a warning.

I want to remember the positive, but there is so much negative. I think in death, as in life, Michael Jackson will be preserved in controversy.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your comment on my soggy day post
    on my blog.
    I know your sympathy is heartfelt, having experienced many such days in England myself.
    Couldn't agree more with your articulate comments regarding Michael Jackson's sad end.

    Carolyn C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.