Monday 11 August 2008

Why do things go missing???????????

I have a really important meeting today. It is a meeting I have been dreading for a while now. I had prepared most of the paperwork for it in advance, but left a little bit of sorting for this morning. Well, I cannot find what I am looking for. The letter with the time of the meeting has disappeared. Grrr! I am going nutty looking around the house and thought a bit of chill out (which is why I am doing this) might help me to relax and therefore get sorted. I mean the letter has simply been misplaced. It is not lost. It better blooming hadn't be.

Over the weekend I have been working on my submission for my August UK Art Lottery entry.

Sneaky peek.



I have also completed my bunting for a swap on UKS hosted by me.



The swap is near its end and I have to go away, unexpectedly. Oh my! This should cause only a small delay to the swap out date. I hope that swap ends on a high note. I am sure it will, the work I have received for it this far has been stunning.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find your paperwork - things are forever wandering off in my house too.

    liking the art raffle sneak peek!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.