Saturday, 5 January 2008

A project for each month of the year

I plan to make an art jounal for each month of this year. January is an altered book. I started it today but I have not completed the cover just yet so I am hoping to get that done over the next few days.

I've used foiling, canvas, 3D gloss, acrylic ink (yummy)a glass cabuchon, a TH distressable image, words from a page of the novel used, copper foil tape, ransom numbers from a photocopy I made yonks ago, stamps with stazon ink and sticker letters so far.

I am going to aim to do at least one double page spread per week. I shouldn't find that to taxing time wise. Better get my skates on with week one's entry.

I hope to end up in December with 12 volumes of Art Journals of all different shapes and sizes; a catalogue of my creative journey through 2008. I have set myself this challenge. To find out how I get on keep popping back.

I will upload piccies tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.