Sunday 29 July 2007

Having a life

and recording it in print. Yesterday I attended one of my oldest friend's weddings. I really didn't want to go to begin with, but I found the courage to go. This wedding was going to be different as my friend (Gina) is a punk.

The style of everyone was amazing and I am so glad that I went. I plan to make her a mini book to celebrate her day (any scrapper would).

Here is an image.



One of the funniest things about yesterday was finding out that WEBBY had a real name; CARL. I laughed when he was reciting his vows (not audibly; I do know how to behave some of the time). It was an internal snigger as I had only known him as Webby for years.

That hair is just ace.

3 comments:

  1. wow! i would love to see more pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time, and they look so happy, wished i smiled that much im my wedding pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool. more piccies please.. please say they had a vespa aprade for them ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.