Saturday 30 June 2007

Charmed again.





I totally fell head over heels in love with charms and hosted my own swap on uksI made three sets of 10 charms for this swap and now have an enviable charm bracelet filled with the most gorgeous and creative charms. My addiction did not stop there. I signed up to a heart swap AJsstampworld My charms are now made. The deadline is not until 21st of July however the swap host lives in the US. I wanted to make sure that mine arrived on time. They are all made now, packaged and ready to fly. I am so excited. I just hope the host loves them as much as I do.

The theme for the swap was hearts and because I am in love with felt, they had to be made from that material. I die cut heart shapes using Sizzix Hearts (38-0157) using red felt. I used cuttlebug bloom die to create the pink flowers which were sewn onto the orignial heart using red embroidery floss. A little bit of bling enhances the centre of the flower and the entire thing was backed with a plain red felt heart. Jump rings were attached using pink embroidery floss and sandwiched between both red felt hearts. I love the way they have turned out.

6 comments:

  1. oh these are so cute Monika - good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute monika!! *running off to find my sizzix dies to see what i have* x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOAA!! I love these charms.. so fantastic. you have a fantastic knack with felt.

    thanks forcommenting on my blog... All the best with everything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. THESE ARE GORGEOUS MON.... LOVE THEM, YOU ARE SO CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember deleting any comment. Apologies to the person who posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.