Thursday 12 April 2007

My blog was blocked as a spam blog whatever that means.

Anyway I have been really busy crafting recently. I have created a mini book and completed four CJ entries. I have also made 18 almost identical ATCs. I am just a little chuffed with myself. Will upload pictures for your viewing.

I have found that every year my way of crafting evolves. Initially I would have described myself as a card maker, then a scrapbooker and lately I do more altering than anything else. I am a mixed media artist. Well that is what I am going to call myself from now on. Sounds a bit posh. It might take some getting used to.

1 comment:

  1. Mixed media artist.... get you!!!

    Can't wait to see pics:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.