Friday 27 April 2007

More hand made beads

I've found that this technique has me hooked.

I have spent most of the day making beads; for what I have no idea, but I am loving them. They are too gorgeous. Each one is unique.

I have used the same elements in the beads that are in this post in different quantities and differing orders of application and the results vary greatly but I am certain that like me you think each one is indeed gorgeous in its own right.





The beads are surprisingly light which is going to make them great for paper projects. I think I am just in love. I wish I could take a picture that is clear engough for you to see what I see. YUMMY

I have ordered more UTEE so my obsession can continue.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You let me know I'm not on my own.